The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus BLS-5 Battery for E-PL2, etc.- $20 shipped

madmaxmedia

Hi, I have a genuine Olympus BLS-5 Battery for the E-PL2 and I believe most of the other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras as well (compatibility is buyer responsibility.) It was an extra backup battery, and has very light usage. I will guarantee a full working charge for the buyer on this.

Comes in a little plastic bag with the plastic clip that covers the contacts, but no box. Looks brand new, I can post pics later if requested but its an uninteresting gray cube with of course Olympus labeling.

It lists from Olympus for $70 (ack!), sells online for $50. I will sell for $20 shipped in USA via USPS First Class w/ delivery confirmation, $2 extra for Priority, contact me for other countries.)

Note- The specs say that "This battery can only be charged in the Lithium Ion Battery Charger (BCS-5)". I believe the BCS-1 is the original charger in the E-P1 and maybe E-PL1, and Olympus modified the contacts due to safety rules changes.

Thanks!
Steve

Last edited: