The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Leica Summilux-M 1.4/24 ASPH

MP7

I like to trade my Leica Summilux 1.4/24 ASPH lens in mint condition like you buy it new. I like get the Leica S2 lens particularly the 120mm or possible other lens.
Thanks

MP7

I received a few pm regarding to buy it out right instead. However, I like to get the S2 lens if possible first and if this does not work out I may consider selling. I like to give it sometimes now.
thanks

hi Steve,
The lens is in that gorgeous black paint just the way you like it.
Mr. 7

David K

Workshop Member
I know this seller well and he is extremely honorable. Any inaccuracy in the description is a matter of language and not in any way an attempt to mislead. A good portion of the members on this forum have dealt with this seller... but thought I'd mention it for those who do not know him.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I know this seller well and he is extremely honorable. Any inaccuracy in the description is a matter of language and not in any way an attempt to mislead. A good portion of the members on this forum have dealt with this seller... but thought I'd mention it for those who do not know him.
Ditto. All is well in GetDpi land here.

MP7

Stephen and I are friend so the black paint was an inside joke for Stephen only. As we all know, the Leica 24 Lux is in regular black only and no black paint or chrome version to this recently introduced lens. Hope this message will clarify to all that may be confused with my inside joke with Stephen.

Thanks to all that spoke on my behalf. I value all of your friendships and care.
Best Regards