The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Voigtlander Heliar 50/2 Nickel only 600 made

kebebe

Re: Voigtlander Heliar 50/2 Nickel only 600 made

Haha. Sounds good but thats a good gift. He was thinking of picking it up since he is in so cal. I am also tempted. Just looking at the finish will guarantee great shots. Haha. I will bug him again see if he can borrow some cash.

leicashot

I'm sure you 'can' lend it to him Kebeb lol... Maybe then I should raise my price ;)

kebebe

I can trade you my vc 40 1.4 and lease option to buy ?

Hehe

leicashot

haha, nah, maybe you Hexanon should do it ;-) You wouldn't even know its missing from your extensive collection haha

ashwinrao1

Everett and Kristian, you guys are like best friends...LOL.

Seiously, for that price, this lens should be sold already....

leicashot

Yeah i really dont get it. Once this is in the new owner's hands they're gonna be thrilled!

kebebe

I just got home. wow, you guys don't know how hard I work so I can afford these toys. The good part I don't have a wife or girl friend to control my $$ or what I can buy. But then, I miss some of the other benefits, haha.

Someday I got to meet Leicashot and Ashwin if not to buy/sell or just get some coffee or somethin. Let me see if my friend got more money.

I

ItsReallyDarren

Does this lens have a long focus 180 degree focus or a short 90 degree focus?

kebebe

actually we pay more taxes filling single so have less to spend. Costs more money when we go travelling if we cannot have a paying companion. no other else to make money if our income goes down. eat alone and outside everyday and pay more for food.

I am in the early stages of a new hobby so in a buying mode. Once have enough stuff will be trading or selling and selecting personal best kits. later will be in selling mode when money is needed to or stuff gets too valuable and don't dare to use anymore. Finally last mode will be dead and someone will come in and buy pennies for a dollar for all the stuff we collected and the stuff goes around.

barnack

$450 and its sold. PM if its still available and you accept my offer.

leicashot

Can't do it. The ONLY reason its cheap is because the hood has been marked. Its virtually new, used a few times and I deserve $500, which means about $450 in my pocket, after paying $735 including tax only 3 weeks ago. You'll never find one cheaper

leicashot

sold. you should have sent me a PM cause i missed your post here jamriman