The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35 1.4 Ver ll FLE

ronjh

I guess I lied:) Swore to myself i'd never sell another one of my Leica lenses, and, specifically, said I wouldn't sell this one again, but someone local keeps asking about this, so here goes. If anyone wants this 7100.00 US dollars will take it, net to me. I have a MF system and my dealer just let me know he has a special lens for me.
Thanks for looking
Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Re: Feeler FS: 35 1.4 Ver ll FLE

Ron - just checking that is 7100 US dollars. Please edit the listing to specify.

topgreat

Are you sure that you won't miss it? Anyway, that is probably the way to go for S2 or Noct. :)

leicashot

Such a shame people are selling the equipment they love in exchange for a sweet profit. You must resist the temptation for profit and enjoy this great lens. Gotta say, bad luck on the sale ;)

ronjh

You definitely know where I'm going with this. And I will miss it, if I sell it. It's a truly amazing lens. Just took this one a few minutes ago with no post, except minor crop.