The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trade my MacBook Air for your NEX-5...

bradhusick

I'd be interested in trading my MacBook Air for your Sony NEX-5 with a lens and a Leica-M adapter and two batteries.

My MacBook Air:
Specs: 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo, 80 GB HD, 2GB RAM, OSX Lion
13.3" LED-backlit TFT
Airport Extreme: 802.11n
Bluetooth: internal 2.1+EDR
New battery installed by Apple about 6 months ago
Backlit keyboard
Superb condition, in the box with every bit of the contents and packaging
One tiny, almost invisible scratch on the upper outer case

Looking for superb condition camera. If you don't have the Leica adapter or extra battery, add $100 and the computer is yours.

Terry

I have two MacBook Airs in the apartment right now so no trade but I could be convinced to sell off an NEX5 + kit lens and extra battery. Have to go through my stash of adapters to see what I've got.

I have two MacBook Airs in the apartment right now so no trade but I could be convinced to sell off an NEX5 + kit lens and extra battery. Have to go through my stash of adapters to see what I've got.
Terry, I've learned that you've got at least one of everything and two of some things! :D

And btw - remember to save that second 100-300mm zoom for me :angel:

Cheers,

Terry

Terry, I've learned that you've got at least one of everything and two of some things! :D

And btw - remember to save that second 100-300mm zoom for me :angel:

Cheers,
OK - fair point but my cabinet is actually relatively bare right now ....I have no Pentax, Leica, Canon, Nikon

The 100-300mm has your name on it. All wrapped up, but in my bag....labelled "only break seal in case of emergency".

OK - fair point but my cabinet is actually relatively bare right now ....I have no Pentax, Leica, Canon, Nikon

The 100-300mm has your name on it. All wrapped up, but in my bag....labelled "only break seal in case of emergency".
Lol - you've got better inventory than Panasonic Direct :ROTFL: