The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 90mm Elmar-C $200

cmace127

I have a very well taken care of 90mm Elmar-C for sale here. It has served me very well and I don't think you can beat its value for money. Cosmetically the body is in really great shape. I can't find any issues with body or paint but this lens is old and I am NOT going to say that it is mint. Optically the lens in superb condition. I looked into the lens for a while and can only identify a few tiny specks in the glass. These are really insignificant and I actually had to hunt to find them. You won't notice it and it wont make a difference to the image but I would rather say it upfront so that there are no surprises.

Comes with front and rear caps as well as rubber hood. All items are original "Letiz Wetzlar Germany." The front cap is missing a few pieces of the plastic that hold it on but it still works and the lens cap does not fall off unless pulled. I use a 39mm filter with this very easily.

My asking price is $200 + shipping. If you want to use PayPal that is fine but please add 3%.

Thanks

Please ignore the dust in this image