The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Classic Hassey V lenses, incl SAs and IF 40mm-500mm

gogopix

Subscriber
Hasselblad lenses, from the golden era!! “LNIB” (one, new, never mounted, but looked at) to “excellent, no marks”.
As many here know, I only buy the best. Unfortunately, I don’t use all that I buy, and it is time to clean the shelves.

From longest to shortest: Note: I checked all glass and clear, clean.

500mm f8 Tele-apotessar, SN 6846310, in Hasselblad, hard leather, cushioned case; Excellent Condition. Very minor signs of use (not wear) near hood). Caps, Hood. $2200.
350mm f5.6 SA Superachromat, SN 8134831,, in Hasselblad, hard leather, cushioned case, Like new. Can’t find any signs of wear. ). Caps, Hood. $7500.
250mm f5.6 SA Superachromat, SN 6571489 (CO(RRECTION HERE), in non- Hasselblad hard leather case case, Excellent to LN condition. Used, but no wear signs. . Caps, Hood. $3500.
110mm f2.0 FE Planar, SN 7511883, LNIB, certified ‘credit card’ from original German owner. Boxed in plastic bag, in soft leather, black Hasselblad case, Caps. $1500.
50mm F4 FLE, SN 7498543 in soft leather, black Hasselblad case. Caps Excellent++ condition. $600.
50mm F2.8 Distagon F, SN 7991022, in soft leather, black Hasselblad case, Caps Excellent++ condition. $800.
40mm f 4.0 IF CFE, SN 8M8929387. NIB in plastic bag, in soft leather, black Hasselblad case, Caps. This is as new as from a dealer. Purchased direct from Germany-Zeiss (it was a backup for a show), new as the last 40/4 run. I only looked at it, then but it back in the box (like sooo many lenses I have.) . $4300.
Mutar 2x, SN 6929016 Boxed, no case. Caps. Unusual. $400.

I will take Bank check, or personal check (need to wait 7 days). I pay overnight FEDEX. For Europe, I can provide wire instructions. Add $50 for shipping FEDEX. Visa and AX, maybe, depends on knowing buyer.

PM or email at [email protected].

Regards
Victor

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
250mm SA is NOT SOLD.

I messed up (2 l3ns numbers confused and a private sale got mixed

I have a 250mm and the SN is changed above, justs CF but has soft case and caps

I also have a BOXED 180mm

and also a 30mm fisheye.

I will clean this up when I get back from French Class (thrue!! :)

Also I will respond to PMs in order

Thanks for the interest.

Victor

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
ok
here are some images for the 350, 110, 50
i need to get confirmation from those that have expressed interest, as there are multiple parties interested in these and the 250 (Ill have those later)

mathomas

ok
here are some images for the 350, 110, 50
i need to get confirmation from those that have expressed interest, as there are multiple parties interested in these and the 250 (Ill have those later)
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. When you say "get confirmation" does that mean I need to send you another PM, or will you be responding to the one I sent yesterday?

gogopix

Subscriber
Ah good question, and I do apologize for any confusion.
Many people say?> "I am interested, is still available"? and I want to work thru the list in proper order to be fair. Confirmation means "I will buy and am sending ck or wire"
I have some of "will send ck/wire" but these are not sold till the money clearrs. It is not fair to ask anyone else to commit till I know
Also, some are tying up lenses as I have over a dozen PMs and emails with lens combos asked for. It is a complicated (next time, fewer lenses in one offering ! :ROTFL:)
Please be patient.

Mathew, Thank you for interest. Also I think you asked for images? Coming (I am swamped at work right now)What is holding up 250 is I am sorting now thru order of emails and PMs.

I mwill sort by end of day

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Ok
battery on laptop fixed and some updates.
Nothing has cleared, BUT the following are all pending payment

350mm SA
110/2
50 FLE

I have informed 1st responders on

250mm
40mm IF
Fisheye

still available

50/2.8
180mm
mutar
500/8 (a really neat lens!)

gogopix

Subscriber
here are 250mm and 30/3.5 fisheye

250 is $3500
30mm is $1900 (range from 1000 to 5000, go figure!)

gogopix

Subscriber
Ok, my bad. I didnt post prices for the fisheye and the 180mm

these are

30/3.5 fisheye $1900
180mm CF $1200

send to [email protected]
or PM

Also,
SOLD are the 350mm, 110mm and the 50 FLE.
Pending 40m IF and fisheye
Still available, 500mm f8, 2x Mutar and 250mm Superachromat

regards
Victor