The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Black - 3 OEM Batteries, LR3 - USA Model - MINT-

L

Lux

Need to raise some funds, so I am offering to the community my black dot Leica M9 camera which is in PERFECT working condition and nearly perfect cosmetically. I am the original owner of this camera. It comes 100% complete with all the accessories, packaging and paperwork as a new camera including Adobe Lightroom 3 (never registered) along with 2 EXTRA Leica OEM batteries (total of 3), a Giottos glass LCD screen protector and a 4 GB SanDisk Extreme SD card. The ONLY cosmetic flaw on the camera is a small mark on the far left of the LCD which occurred before the screen protector was installed. It is ONLY visible when the LCD is OFF. Clear plastic cover is still on the bottom plate, so the plate underneath would be pristine.

I do have additional accessories for the camera that are available separately, specifically a Leica M8/M9 grip and a RRS M9 grip, that is the Bomb for this camera.

Asking $5900, shipping included to CONUS. USA and Canada sales only, please. Payment by major bank cashier's check or Pay Pal GIFT.

Contact me at [email protected] if you have questions, and thanks for your interest.

L

Lux

I don't know the exact amount of actuations, but it is probably around 1000 or so. I really haven't used it that much at all.

I'll eat the Pay Pal fee so the price is $5900 net to YOU! Great deal IMO.

L

Lux

Sweeten the Pot...

Will also include 2 brand new SanDisk 8 GB Extreme SD cards in unopened packages!