The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*Leica Noctilux f/.095 MINT "unbundled"*

fishandfowl

Leica 50mm Noctilux-M f/0.95 ASPH, LNIB, 6-bit, complete in box with papers. Used once. $12,950.

The only recent completed sale on ebay was for - $14,995. Five more f/.095's are currently listed for 14,995, 14,500, 13,999, 13,888 and 13,666. For those who saw my earlier listing that included my M9, I have decided to sell the lens by itself, "unbundled" from my M9, which I am selling separately now also.

As an alternative, if you have a new or mint super-low-click Silver Chrome M9-P. I am willing to trade for that plus $5800 cash (paypal or bank wire)

PM me with any questions or, if you wish, you can call my cell 425 765 3500.

Ed

Last edited:

fishandfowl

I have now found a silver chrome M9-P, so I am no longer interested in a deal for cash plus M9-P in partial trade.

The last completed sale of a Nocti 50mm f/.095 occurred yesterday and it was for $13,888—more than $1000 above what I am asking for my MINT LNIB copy.

Not sure I mentioned that I will include at no additional price two German B+W N.D. filters that allow shooting in bright light wide open, thereby delivering the amazing bokeh of which this lens is capable in good light and even in bright sunlight.

There is only one used Nocti f/.095 currently listed on the well-known auction site.

It is described by the well-known seller, Adorama, as being in EX+ condition and has a buy-it-now price of $14,500, which is $1550 more than my $12,950 price.

Moreover, using descriptive adjectives (such as mint, mint- , excellent+++, excellent etc,) my lens would accurately be described as mint or mint-. Also bear in mind that th lens comes with two German B+W ND filters, not very expensive, mind you, but still very useful mint accessories for the Noct. f/.095user.

Thanks again for your interest.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator: