The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*Upgraded Steel Gray M9 "unbundled"*

fishandfowl

I am now selling for $6500 (or will trade toward a silver chrome M9-P body) my MINT LNIB Leica Steel Gray camera body. This is no longer "bundled" with any lenses —unless, that is, a buyer specifically indicates they also want to purchase one of the lenses from another one of my listings on getDPI.

Camera will come with original blank passport warranty good until May 2012, Leica inspection certificate, manual, strap, battery, charger with US and international cords and plugs and all other accessories that were included with original packing and box.

MOREOVER, this camera has been substantially UPGRADED and includes several EXTRAS as follows:

1. Camera body covered in genuine black M3-type leather from Cameraleather.com, which looks, feels and smells like real leather, not fake leather vulcanite or some other plastic "sandpaper vinyl covering;
2. Rear unscratched LCD screen protected from day-one with Giotto Schott glass;
3. Thumbs-up matching steel gray EP1;
4. Extra OEM M9 battery from Leica;
5. Black Leica logo "Dot" along with the red dot that came with camera.
By way of summary, the only trade item I would be interested in is a silver M9-P. Otherwise price for this upgraded M9, including upgrades, extras, and overnight shipping to CONUS and EMS to Asia, is $6500 firm, net of paypal and/or bank wire fees, if any.

PM with questions or call me on my cell - 425 765 3500.

Photos will follow in a few moments (have to reboot).

Ed