The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica Noctilux f/0.95

dannh

With regret I've decided to sell my Noctilux. I've owned the lens for less than a year. For obvious reasons I've kept it in ridiculously good shape, and I can without shame describe it as like new, as it truly is. With an estimated 1 year wait time for this lens, I figure there will be some demand.

I'm also including a B&H 60mm 0.9 ND filter #103. If you want to shoot this lens wide open in any kind of daylight, you'll need this.

This lens was registered for me, so no blank warranty card.

Price for Lens and filter is $12k obo.

I'd prefer a local sale, so I'm first opening this up to anyone in the California bay area, preferably the south bay. If there isn't interest locally, I'll open it up to others in the US, and then I'll post pictures.

PM me with any questions.

leicashot

Re: Leica Noctilux f/0.95

better buy a lottery ticket fast! man i miss this lens. good luck to the seller and future owner

zombii

Wish I could afford it. See the thread on this forum for some of the incredible images. Maybe if I sell a kidney...

dseelig

want a contax 645 and 35 55 80 and a 135 zeiss lenes and a90 cron aa plua a grand for it??LOL good luck Will be in sf next week

D&A

Yeah I should kill the guy who started than darn thread! LOL
Yea, I say lets pelt the guy with something that will hurt...like 0.95 Nocts...and then make him suffer by using some lowly 50mm f3.5 lens for the rest of his photographic career! :) OK, who wants to lend me their Noct to start the ball rolling. :D

Problem is, knowing the guy, he'll probably start an equally complelling thread on that 50mm f3.5 lens...LOL!

Best of luck with the sale dannh!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

dannh

Thanks to all the interest, those you who have PM'd. I'd still prefer to do a local sale though, so limiting it to that.

.....unless someone makes me an offer I just can't refuse. :D

I tried to price this fairly, 10-20% less than ebay prices, but still keep it close to market. Leica lens prices are just insane, and this lens is ridiculously hard to get ahold of (apparently, judging by my inbox).

Karlo

Just my reasoning, if someone really needs and wants the lens and is out of state... Why not take your M with you buy a 2 way airplane ticket and make a nice trip, if you are going to pay 12K for a lens why not take a trip do a bit of sightseeing and maybe not pay import taxes if you have it mounted on your old M ?
:D gl with the sale.

dannh

Sale did not go through, lens is up for sale again. Open to anyone (not just local). For those of you who PM'd me, I believe I have replied to everyone and you'll get priority in the order you first messaged me.

dannh

Lens is available again.

I should have made this clear up front. I want to use Paypal for this transaction.