The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

bob338

I just committed to buying an M9, so a few things need to go…
Please check this Flickr stream for full-sized pictures...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570@N04/sets/72157627226692209/

I only have a couple of transactions on this forum, but I have plenty of references if you need them and my feedback can be found on ebay under 'misterbob' or on RFF under 'bob338'

I am open to shipping to other countries if you are willing to pay for Express shipping with insurance.

Leica M8
$2200 shipped and paypaled in the US.
Serial number 3332625—end of the run!
I’ve had this camera for about a year and a half. I got it from the original owner who just didn’t like it. The camera has about 18k clicks on it. I sent it to Leica NJ when I got it to have it checked out while still under warranty and they sent it back with a clean bill of health.
There are plenty of minor marks on the body but nothing major. I think everything shows up in the pictures. There is a small 3mm scratch on the preview screen. I took the product sticker off the bottom plate.
I have the camera, strap, charger, battery, body cap, all boxes, manuals and discs that came with it. I will also include the original receipt from Adorama from May of 2009. I do not have that stupid orange sticker everyone seems to have saved from the body cap.
Please consider this as a used camera, it is not a shelf queen.
These seem to be going for $2200-2700 on the auction site, so let’s call this one $2200 paypaled and shipped anywhere in the US.

all of the pictures in this stream were taken with this M8 and a 50 Pre-ASPH Lux.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570@N04/sets/72157626650634680/

Kameraleder M3-M7 Full Case with Strap
This is perhaps the nicest Leica case I’ve ever seen. MUCH nicer than any of the dozen Luigi cases I’ve owned.
This case fits any M body up to the recent MP/M7 models. It has the medium snout that will accommodate a 35mm Summicron easily.
I am very hesitantly selling this case, only because I rarely use it.
They are $374 new with the strap.
$325 shipped and paypaled in the US.

Leica MR-4 meters
I have 2 of these, one black and one chrome. The chrome one *seems* to respond to light but I haven’t tested it. $50
The black one looks excellent and also appears to work. It comes with the box and I would rate it excellent. $150

5 IXMOO cassettes
I have had these for a while and haven’t used them in ages. There are 5 cassettes in this lot and one extra body shell that is missing the spindle, consider it a freebie.
$150 shipped and paypaled in the US.

Leica M5 Chrome 2 Lug
The preview lever on this body is loose. It still works, but the framelines hang up and the lever has about 1/4" of play in it.
This is a nice, early 2 lug M5 in chrome. The serial is 129290.
The camera has been in use recently and my client is the original owner.
The meter works fine and it has a recent Varta V625U cell in it that says Made in Germany on it.
I have the camera and the strap in the pictures. The body cap does not come with it, it’s mine and I only had it on the body to bring it to work.
Please check the pictures to see the condition of the camera. There is a small piece of vulcanite missing and several small dings on the top plate.
$700 AS-IS shipped and paypaled in the US.
M5 pictures here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570@N04/sets/72157626884932935/

Leica 14845 Leather Combi Bag
This is a perfect bag for one body with a lens attached and one extra lens. The pocket on the front holds film or cards.
When I got this thing I swore it was the perfect bag but now that I have to carry stuff for my kids around(sandwiches, snacks, etc.) I prefer the Billingham L2.
This bag has been used by me for about a year but it looks very nice. I would rate it good-excellent.
$115 shipped and paypaled in the US, or trade for another Billingham or Fogg bag.

Last edited: