The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB EU: Pentax lenses, K5 battery, circular polarizing filter, gorillapod/ultrapod

J

jepjepjep

I am looking for a K5 battery, an ultralight and compact Gorillapod/Ultrapod/Tripod and a Pentax prime lens. A high quality circular polarizing filter would be nice as well.

The lens will accompany my K5 and 18-135WR on a round the world trip. Therefore, the lens should be cheap (and /or a very good deal), compact, capable of performing in low light, and naturally it should also boast significantly better IQ than my only existing lens, the 18-135WR.

Here are some examples:

SMC Pentax-FA 35mm F2 AL
SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.4 AL
SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro
SMC Pentax-DA 40mm F2.8 Limited
SMC Pentax-FA 43mm F1,9 Limited
SMC Pentax FA/F/(A) 50mm F1.4/1.7/(1.2)
Pentax DA 70mm 2.4 limited

I will gladly listen to advice from more englightened Pentaxians than me (so basically from anyone) regarding the optimal choice of lens.

Furthermore, I will absolutely need the item(s) to be delivered to Helsinki Finland by 11 August at the latest since I will embark on the journey on the 12th. Hence the item has to be located in Europe and an express delivery option must be available. (Alternatively I can pick the item up from Cape Town, Swakopmund, Windhoek, Johannesburg, Sao Paulo or Rio De Janeiro within the next couple of months.)

Please contact me via pm.

Kind regards
Juho