The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24 1.4G (LN Condition)

TTLKurtis

I bought this lens exactly two months ago, not long after I switched to Nikon, because I was reminiscing about my good ol' Canon 24L II.

Well... turns out that I love the Nikon 24-70 so much that I really am not using the 24 1.4G enough to justify keeping it, so it's time to let it go. I bought it used from BHPhotoVideo two months ago for $1,850, with the box and everything, in like-new condition. If you try to buy the lens brand new right now it's $2,000.

I'm looking to get $1,750 shipped and PP'ed.

[I would normally take pictures, but it looks brand new so I don't really see the point. I have 45 excellent feedback on FredMiranda (same username) and if there was anything at all to point out, I'd do so and show pictures :p]

On another note... there's quite the collection of smilies here lol... :deadhorse: