The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 Black $5495

JWW

I've received my black M9P so decided to sell this one. It's less than a year old, purchased new in Nov 2010, has less than 6K actuations, works perfectly and is in great condition and has been carefully taken care of.

In closely examining the body, the only hard to see marks are some faint rub marks and when pointed in the right light a few surface scratches (not thru the paint), and a small bright pinpoint on one edge. Bottom has original plastic. The LCD screen had a protective plastic cover since day one (shown in picture).

Includes the box, all material, unused strap, except the Lightroom license since I have used that. I will include a new uninstalled Giotto Protective Cover. The lens and leather strap shown in one photo is for representation only and is not included.

Price is $5495 plus 3% for paypal and $30 insured shipping to US, international shipping at actual.

I have bought and sold Leica gear here, on rangefinder forum, and 100% positive rating on auction site.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Leica M9 Black $5495

I bought a lens late last year from this gentleman and he was great to deal with. This is also a great price on a nearly pristine, lightly used M9.