The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Lecia Lot (M6,Nokton,Plustek)

N

ntran1986

I am making a jump to medium format so I am selling all of this 35mm gear to fund my switch to 120. I would like to sell this as a package, but I understand that this is a huge package to purchase. Priority will go to the person buying the most amount of items and would like to have the lens or scanner go first.

The kit will come with Leica M6 body with cap, Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 Nokton, genuine Leitz screwmount adapter, original camera strap, gordy camera strap, quantaray Y2 yellow filter, Plustek 7600i 35mm scanner, 1 roll of ilford HP5, and 1 roll of kodak ektar 100. If you would like to take the whole lot, it will be $2150. all prices are without shipping

Pictures can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/63394497@N02/sets/72157627401885280/

Leica M6 Wetzlar Classic ($1450) It's in amazing condition. The shutter speeds are spot on and battery is going strong. I have never had to change the battery and I sometimes even forget to put it on B mode when storing. Body has no dents and the only scratch is under the film advance from advancing the film. The white paint in the leica engravings have faded slightly, but this should only be an issue to the collectors out there. Other than that some light strap wear and brassing. This camera is solid and always performs better than I could ever ask. Love this camera. Comes with Body, Original strap, Gordy Strap, 1 roll of ilford HP5, 1 roll of kodak ektar 100

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 ($535) This lens is sharp and beautiful. no oil on the blades and aperture ring is smooth as butter. Light brassing, but that is all. It comes with a hood and I will also throw in a Quantaray Y2 yellow filter and Leitz screwmount adapter. Comes with box and papers

Plustek 7600i ($350) What a performer! If I wasn't moving to 120, I would keep this baby. The scans are always incredible and I have printed some large prints using this scanner. Cosmetic is like new and works perfectly. It comes with all the original box, CDs, and papers

N

ntran1986

Re: FS Lecia Lot (M6,Nokton,Plustek)

I have taken some new pictures. Hopefully they are better. Also price drop because I need to unload this equipment as fast as possible. Open to offers. $2000 takes the lot

$1300 OBO for the leica package

SAM_0434 by Transelling, on Flickr

$475 OBO for Nokton package

SAM_0435 by Transelling, on Flickr

$325 for plustek

SAM_0438 by Transelling, on Flickr

Last edited:
N

ntran1986

Plustek reserved pending payment

N

ntran1986

The new price for the lens and body package together is now $1695!

N

ntran1986

The Nokton is now sold!! only one more to go. Make an offer on the Leica M6!!!! $1300

vb_vmb

can you tell me about brown strap (RT side) one and where i can get it??

N

ntran1986

Its a gordy strap. You can search online. You can fully customize the strap when it comes to length, color of every part od the strap, and what kind of features you want thw strap to have. The leather is superb and the price is very affordable compared to the A&A straps. Highly suggest you consider one

N

ntran1986

Price for M6 lowered to $1275 OBO

N

ntran1986

The Gordy Strap is no longer available so new price adjustment to the package. Price is now $1200 plus shipping and PP for the body, original strap, and ilford and kodak film.