The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss F-Metric Compact 6 x 9

Jae_Moon

Up for sale is an excellent condition Arca Swiss F-Metric Compact 6x9 system with micrometric Orbix front standard and collapsible monorail. I bought this system new, five years ago, from Badger Graphics in Wisconsin. https://www.badgergraphic.com

I am selling because the camera is getting heavier each year as one get old and difficult for me to use in photo trips.

A new F-Metric Compact 6x9 with Orbix costs $6,338. I am including the Maxwell Hi-Lux ground glass ($225), Wide Angle leather bellow ($360) and 50cm synthetic bellow ($545) to the package.

I am located in Annapolis, Maryland, USA, and will ship to anywhere upon the receipt of payment via Paypal. I am a member of this forum and LL forum, and my eBay seller name is ‘jaemoon2002’

The system package price is US$3,700, not including shipping cost.

Separately, I am also selling the following items:

- Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter Plate: $350

- Apo- Digitar 210mm / f5.6 - 6.8 with Copal # 1 flat lens board: $1,500
(Rarely used and in a mint condition, 110 x 110)

Last edited:

Jae_Moon

A new F-Metric Compact 6x9 with Orbix costs $6,338. I am including the Maxwell Hi-Lux ground glass ($225), Wide Angle leather bellow ($360) and Universal Leather bellow to the package.

The REDUCED system package price is US$3,500, not including shipping cost.

Separately, I am also selling the following items:

- Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter Plate: $350

- SOLD: Apo- Digitar 210mm / f5.6 - 6.8 with Copal # 1 flat lens board: $1,500
(Rarely used and in a mint condition, 110 x 110)

Jae_Moon

Schneider Apo Digitar 210/5.6 has been sold.

The F-Metric Compact 6x9 with Orbix includes Maxwell Hi-Lux ground glass ($225), wide angle leather bellow ($360) and universal leather bellow.

NEW REDUCED PRICE IS US$3,500, EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST.

Jae_Moon

REDUCED PRICE

Up for sale is an excellent condition Arca Swiss F-Metric Compact 6x9 system with micrometric Orbix front standard and collapsible monorail. I bought this system new, five years ago, from Badger Graphics in Wisconsin. https://www.badgergraphic.com

I am selling because the camera is getting heavier each year as one get old and difficult for me to use in photo trips.

A new F-Metric Compact 6x9 with Orbix costs $6,338. I am including the Maxwell Hi-Lux ground glass ($225), Wide Angle leather bellow ($360) and 50cm synthetic bellow ($545) to the package.

I am located in Annapolis, Maryland, USA, and will ship to anywhere upon the receipt of payment via Paypal. I am a member of this forum and LL forum, and my eBay seller name is ‘jaemoon2002’

The system package price is US$3,100, not including shipping cost.

Jae_Moon

REDUCED PRICE

A new F-Metric Compact 6x9 with Orbix costs $6,338. I am including the Maxwell Hi-Lux ground glass ($225), Wide Angle leather bellow ($360) and Universal Leather bellow to the package.

The REDUCED system package price is US$3,100, not including shipping cost.