The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Disto D8, top of the line laser measuring tool

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have a like new in box, top of the line Leica Disto D8. The D8 operates at longer distances and has several sophisticated features as compared to the more common D5. I bought this two weeks ago from Leica CPO as a refurb (cost was $599 plus shipping) for my tech camera. Bottom line is it works great, but I can estimate the distances I need close enough that I find I do not need this high-tech tool. So here it is if anybody is interested. (I assume the 1 yr warranty is transferable since they are in California, but if not, I will be happy to assist any purchaser with warranty servicing should it ever be required).

This is the exact unit I have: http://www.cpoleica-geosystems.com/...th-bluetooth/lcax780272,default,pd.html?cgid=

Includes all boxes, manuals, case, strap etcetera. This one is mint and shows no signs of use at all.

Asking $550 OBO shipped and paypal'd

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Leica Disto D8, top of the line laser measuring tool

How about $500 shipped?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Leica Disto D8, top of the line laser measuring tool

Still available!

Jack