The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 16-18-21 WATE near mint condition

jonoslack

Hi There
Time to rationalise some little used lenses (11 leica lenses is too many!)!
Here is a Wide angle Tri-elmar. Complete with Milich filter holder and IR filter, Lens hood and Frankenfinder!

It was purchased new by me from Leica in Germany and comes complete with box, leather case and paperwork, there are a couple of tiny marks on the lens body (can just be seen in first shot) and a small scratch in the paintwork on the Milich filter holder (easily touched up). there are also slight signs of use on the finder (no metal showing anywhere). Otherwise the lens is as good as new.

Price - £2000, it can be shipped worldwide, and I'll accept bank transfer or paypal (+3%). I might deliver in person in the UK or Holland / Belgium or Northern France. You can certainly collect or we can meet somewhere. (sorry, can't make it to the States in person!).

It's been a much loved lens and I'll be sad to see it go.

I was going to put these lenses on to ebay in the UK in the near future, but I thought I'd give all you good people a chance at them first! (hurry though!)

Last edited: