The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon 5d mkii 24-70 Leica m8.2 Elmarit 21 Elmarit 28 Summarit 50 voigtlander 50

zyl8tr

Canon 5d mkii, Canon 24-70 f2.8, leica m8.2 body, leica Elmarit 28 f2.8, leica Elmarit 21 f2.8, leica Summarit 50 2.5, Voigtlander Nokton 50 f1.1

I would also like to trade for an M9

My number is 415/2990197. Items are located in San Francisco Bay Area. My user name in Fred Miranda and Ebay is the same for reference.

Canon 5d MKii $2300 shipped and paypaled. Less than 3k actuations. All box, papers, manuals included. Some marks on the base plate. Most likely from using the tripod. 9.0 rating

Canon 24-70 f2.8. $1120 shipped and paypaled. Glass and body is perfect. Lens only with hood, front cap and rear cap. NO BOX. In perfect condition. 9.5 rating

Leica M8.2. ****SOLD $3300 SOLD**** shipped and paypaled. Brassing and light scratches on base plate. The leather on the bottom left corner of the LCD screen is peeling. I am tempted to put a dab of superglue but I will let the new owner decide instead. Top plate looks perfect. Less than 3k actuations. Takes wonderful pictures as expected. Black paint with black Leica logo. Sapphire crystal screen is perfect. Box, manuals, cords, battery charger, 1 battery included. 8.5 rating

Leica Elmarit 28mm f2.8 Version 4. $1600 shipped and paypaled. Perfect glass and body. Hood and lens cap shows some signs of wear but not bad at all. Box, manual, hood, hood cap, leather pouch included. 9.0 rating

Leica Elmarit 21mm f2.8 ASPH. $3300 shipped and paypaled. Perfect like new condition. No signs of wear at all. Like new. Will come with a Leica UV filter 55mm ($109). Box, manual, hood, hood cap, front lens cap, rear lens cap, leather pouch included. 9.9 rating

Leica Summarit 50mm f2.5 newest version. $1400 shipped and paypaled. Never used and in perfect like new condition with no signs of wear at all. Comes with box, manuals, soft pouch, rear and front caps. I never used this lens as I prefer my other lenses. Mounted on the m8.2 maybe 2-3 times only. 9.9 rating

Nokton 50mm f1.1. $900 shipped and paypal. Glass is perfect. Some sign of use on the barrel but not bad at all. Pretty impressive lens for the price. Comes with nokton hood and a third party vented hood as pictured. Comes with box, manuals, 2 hoods and front cap only. I am missing the rear cap.

Last edited:

zyl8tr

Canon 5d SOLD
Canon 24-70 SOLD
Leica m8.2 SOLD
Leica Summarit 50mm SOLD

More offers please. I need all of them sold.