The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya APO 200mm 2,8

H3dtogo

Selling my great Mamiya 200mm Apo 2,8 lens: 645,00 euro. In combination with the extender: 825,00 euro.

A

AndyEich

Hi--
Could you post information on its condition, and perhaps some pictures?
Thanks!--------Andy

A

AndyEich

I'm not worried about the external marks--is the glass completely clean? Any fungus or other flaws?
Thanks for the quick response! :)

H3dtogo

No, the glass is absolutely clean, no fungus or other bad things. Great optics, great Bokeh and in the same line as the 80mm 1,9 lens. I also have a 300mm APO AF lens, 35AF, 45AF, 45 MF, 55AF, 28 AF_D, 150AF3,5 210mm AF ULD for sale aswel as a complete Phase one DF system with 80mm LS and P45+ back, a Mamiya ZD back on an AFD-2 body with IR filter to make great IR images.....

A

AndyEich

Hi H3dtogo--
I've been trying to follow up with you via PM. Just thought posting here might catch your eye.
Thanks!---------Andy