The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Mamiya Zoom AF 75-150mm D

anGy

For sale is a like new Mamiya 75-150mm. This is the current sekor 'D' version.
One and an half year old. Cosmetic as working condition are like new, not a single scratch, mark of use, wear, etc. Take a new model from a shop out of its box and that's what you'll get.
Sold complete with front & rear lens caps, sunshade and original box.

This lens is remarkably sharp, especially from 75 to 125mm (from my own studio tests, it is as sharp as my sharpest lens, my 80mm Schneider leaf shutter lens).

I sell it to buy the Schneider 150mm for its leaf shutter.

Price: US$1950 / Eur1350 + shipping (ship worldwide from Belgium).
Paypal payment is possible (verified Paypal member)

If you need that kind of lens, this is a top opportunity to buy a perfect sample for a cheap price.

anGy

Hi,
Yes of course it will work. It is aimed for this camera and am using it on my DF currently.
This is no old version but the latest one, AF and full communication between lens and camera are available.

anGy

Price drop US $1795,00 / 1.245,00eur incuding shipping !! (to europe / US / Canada)

This is a great deal for a great lens and will go to ebay soon (listed US$4.490.00 on B&H.....)

anGy

Shipping is quick but expensive with UPS ($180).
The best solution if you can wait 10 days is via the international mail service of the belgian post office ($55).

The total price for the 75-150 + shipping (10 days) + paypal payment (3% fee) is $2.050.

If it fits you please confirm with a private message and I'll send you my paypal account.

ps: I did test the 150 LS of my dealer and it did not turn me on completely (AF slower than I thought (slower than the 150 mamiya) and resolution not that better than the 75-150 at f8). Bokeh on the other side looks wonderful on this 150.
As I want the leaf shutter, I've no choice but to buy it.

Kind regards,

Vincent

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I would like to buy it with the price of $2,050. Please email me.
I bought the 150mm LS with the same reason. I hike a lot, it is very light compared to my old Hasselblad HC. In my opinion, the quality is as good as the Hasselblad.
Best,
Pramote