The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Micro Nikkor 55mm f3.5 Non-Ai + Free Nikon Macro Extender

ColdEye

I am selling a very nice Micro Nikkor 55m f3.5 Non Ai. Glass is clean, a few scuffs in the barrel, this is not a mint looking lens. Works perfectly, no oil on aperture blades or other gunk. I will also include a free Nikkor Macro Extender. Get both for $70 + Shipping and Paypal. Thanks!

uhoh7

One of the sharpest lenses for 35mm ever made:)

Though some may deny it, my 3.5 beats my 55/2.8 at infinity!

about 60 grams lighter than the 2.8, a tad shorter, and none of the oil issues the 2.8 is famous for. :)

Godfrey

Sold. :) Thanks.
Lens received today. Looks just as described. I tested it, briefly, fitted to my Olympus E-5 and it works beautifully, just as it ought to.

Thanks!

(This is the second example of this lens I've had. The first one belonged to my uncle, who never used it, so I had it for my use on loan for three plus years ... That was 1970 to 1972. I gave it back to him when I finished High School, he still never used it!)