The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta /Sony compatible equipment for sale

K

kgior

I am selling my Maxxum 7d with v grip and thought that I would make it available here first. I purchased it new when they where first released and have only shot approximately 7,000 photos with it. Did experience the black frame issue that was then corrected through a subcontractor from Sony (Precision comes to mind), and have not had any problems since. I did accidentally reset my frame count in early 2009 so it shows less than 1,200 shots now. It is in excellent condition and shows very little signs of wear.

This body really has seen very limited use and has not been exposed to weather or harsh environments at all. It comes with two batteries and I think that I have all of the original packing for the camera.

Asking $425.00

A couple lenses that I have available are the Minolta 24-85rs and a Tamron 20-40sp. Both of these lenses I purchased new. The 24-85 is in excellent condition, the glass is perfect and there is very little evidence of wear on the exterior barrel. The lens cap has some scratches on the surface from a few other items sitting on it in the camera bag. The 20-40 was purchased for a specific shoot that I was doing and has seen very limited use over the years. With the exception of some scratches on the lens cap it shows almost no evidence of being previously owned. Again I believe that I have the original boxes for both of these lenses as well.

24-85 Asking $150.00

20-40 Asking $225.00

No International sales.

Thanks
Ken

Edit:I am currently out of town, when I return I will post some photos.