The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica D Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 & Sigma 50mm f1.4 w/ Panasonic L-1 $750

neelyfallon

$750 4/3 mount kit: Two lenses & one camera plus OM mount adapter

Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 MEGA O.I.S.
with Panasonic DMC L-1 Camera
Excellent condition includes original box, papers, etc. EXIF viewer indicates less than 1000 actuations.
About right as this was a secondary body to my m4/3 body. Bought the camera for the Leica lens.

Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX DG HSM
Excellent condition includes original box and unfilled warranty card

Both lenses can be used on m4/3 with adapter. I do not know about AF compatibility on GH3 or the EP-3. On my GH2 both lenses worked as MF and were great for video. The Leica D MEGA OIS works with Panasonic m4/3 if used with a Panasonic issue 4/3 to m4/3 adapter. MEGA OIS should be turned off when using an Olympus 4/3 or m4/3 camera as IS works in-body.

Olympus OM mount to 4/3 mount adapter. Zuiko glass is fairly easy to come by and I had good luck using on the L-1.
Here's a link to OM glass tested on 4/3 camera. http://www.biofos.com/cornucop/omz_e1.html

This would make a nice backup / 2nd body set for a m4/3 user. The L-1 is capable of producing very nice color images at its base to 400 ISO. B&W is solid all the way to 1600 ISO. The Sigma is tack sharp with smooth bokeh. The Leica D is very sharp and nice bokeh as well. Examples included. PM for link to original files if desired.

$750 includes priority shipping in the CONUS. I ship within 2 business days of cleared payment. Payment thru Paypal only. All sales final.
100% rating at this forum and e-bay

Last edited: