The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH f/2.8

d.clin.design

I'm testing the water. Still not sure if I want to sell this lens yet. I love the range but keeps on wondering if the 21mm will give me the wider look.

Possibly trade for 21mm Elmarit-M ASPH, 21 Summilux-M ASPH, or 24mm Summilux-M ASPH.

The lens is mint. No scratch or dent or paint chip. Glass is clean. No fungus/mold inside.

You can see some of the recent pictures I took with it at LegoLand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dclindesign/sets/72157627313219894/

You don't need an external view finder with the M8. With M9, You could use one since there is no frame line in the view finder, but I find that using the entire view finder as the frame line is good enough for composition.

It comes with Front/Rear cap, Hood, Hood cap, Leica Lens pouch. No Box.

price: $3300 net to me. Prefer local pick up in SF Bay area. Shipping extra, paypal gift with no fee or paypal + 3.5%