The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Norman 400B Portable Strobe

David Schneider

Norman 400B with 2 batteries, Delta V charger with charge cable, flash head with cord and reflector. Shows little wear. Great for on-location photography, weddings, etc. Works perfectly. (I hadn't used it in a couple of years and it didn't work when I tested it. Sent it to Dasaga Photographic and all it needed was a fuse. Was not even charge a diagnostic fee, just $2.00 for the fuse and shipping. He fully tested it.)

The latest model sells for $1,395 (see http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/38131-REG/Norman_810809_400_W_S_Portable_Battery.html). Very little difference in this model.

$375 including shipping. Price to sell so price is firm.

Bought it for doing photos of sports teams outside and I rarely do that now so time to find it a new home.

dseelig

For newbies this is a very nice rugged piece of gear not as nice as a elinchrom quadra but it works great slower flash duration no skyport but so much cheaper. Also very reliable.