The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax Zeiss RTS III and 25mm f2.8

L

lestudioup

RTS III body with new batteries of back. Batteries in motor drive compartment. Fully tested and working. EX+ condition. Photos available later or by request. $735 including Paypal and CONUS shipping, USPS priority with tracking. Prefer ONLY shipping CONUS. Will trade for M3, give or take.

Contax 25mm f2.8, AEG, 60xxxx mint condition with no issues at all. I owned many Contax CY lenses before and this is the last one I kept. $675

Reason of selling: going mostly to Leica M, especially M3 with the old lenses as I really only shoot films these days. The RTSIII is by far the best SLR I ever used, better than Leica's R3, R4, R8, but I can not keep it for only one lens left.

Thanks for looking.

www.lestudioup.net for my works and reference.

L

lestudioup

Trying to upload some photos. First time.

Last edited:
L

lestudioup

will trade for Hasselblad 500CM/501CM, Chrome, with or without accessories but prefer to get the A12 back, the quick loader, the waist finder or PM finder. Thanks.

L

lestudioup

Bump. Hasselblad bought. So RTS III is up for sale for cash. Or trade for Mamiya 7 II, cash on balance.

L

lestudioup

Bump. Trade for Mamiya 7 II, Hasselblad 100mm, 180mm, Leica M3. Cash on balance.