The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS 21 Elmarit asph 6 bit Going for trade in tomorrow

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Excellent shape 21 2.8 Elmarit asph 6 bit.....& $2400.00.

But you better be quick I'm sending to Camera West for trade-in this afternoon or tomorrow...

mwalker

Subscriber Member
A wide lens for the D700.....14-24...I think. I've been watching the 18mm Zeiss thread as well.

Its the only Leica glass I'm selling though. I hope I don't regrete it....

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Pick a camera and we will shoot you. LOL

Mike I think that Zeiss maybe the ticket over the 14-24 which is truly a monster

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Guy I was thinking the same,........ this is my thinking on the whole switch, I will use the d700 for events which I got the 24-70 and for landscape photography which I will use the 14-24 or the Zeiss or whatever comes out on the wide end in Sept.

The M8 as usual; shooting street, travel, and for my art photographs. I have the CV12, CV15, 28 cron, 35 LUX, and the 50 LUX. Selling the 21.....

So far there is nothing out there that can replace the M8 (IMHO), not talking necessarily about I/Q, just the way of shooting.