The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Angenieux 180mm f/2.3 APO - CY mount! Boxed!

Lazzaros

Hello,

I'll get this beauty next Monday but I'm advertising it right now to know if someone has interest. I'll get some pictures of it as soon as it arrives but it is in great condition with only some cleaning marks on the front element.

It has the wood box too.

Price would be 2.000€ shipped!

Any doubts please PM me.

Lazzaros

Hello,

I got the lens and it has fungus... So I'm thinking if someone is looking for a bargain or if I'll get someone to clean it and then I'll try the sale later...

If you want it as is (I'm waiting for my girlfriend as she is on holidays to get a digital camera and shoot it) I can sell it for 900€. This is a rare and great lens and the price is over 2.000€ most of the times...

Lazzaros

No one interested in this rare lens? I know I didn't get pictures of it yet but I thought someone would want this.

As it has fungus I don't know if I want to get someone to clean it so I'm open to your offers.

Lazzaros

I took some pictures with my phone. I know they are not very good to show the lens and the fungus but you can see that the body is in great shape. The optics are not scratched or anything. It has only fungus inside. I tried to show the rear element but the picture didn't show the fungus there. I'm honest and I already did many deals here in this forum so I'm not cheating you people. It has fungus inside but I went to one mechanic yesterday and he told me that it looks easy to clean. I didn't ask him to clean it because he only can do that in the end of September and I really need money to pay some personal expenses. If I didn't have this expenses I'd keep this amazing lens...

Any doubt please PM me.