The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad FE 350/4

wyan

Want to buy:

Hasselblad FE 350mm f/4.0 lens tele-tessar lens. Will also consider the F version.

Thanks.

fotografz

You can have mine.

Price is one arm, one leg, and your non-shooting eye :ROTFL:

Seriously, good luck in your hunt. It's a truly great lens.

David K

Workshop Member
You can have mine.

If you take Mark up on his offer, you're going to need a very stable tripod :ROTFL::ROTFL:

wyan

Marc,

If by any chance you would like to let go your FE 350/4, let me know. Bought CFE 40/4 from and love it. Thanks. :)

Wenye

You can have mine.

PSon

Wenye,
Too bad you came a tad late. I just sold two of mine Tele-Tessar T* 4.0/350 FE.
Best Regards,
Son

wyan

Son,

I actually sent you email a long while ago about this lens. Anyway, I guess I don't have luck with it so far. Will keep looking.

Cheers.

Wenye

Wenye,
Too bad you came a tad late. I just sold two of mine Tele-Tessar T* 4.0/350 FE.
Best Regards,
Son

PSon

hi Wenye,
I thought you wanted the Apo 1.4x tele-converter and the Superachromat 250mm F5.6 CFE and not the 4.0/350 on your email? If I see one I will send it your way.

Son

wyan

Son,

Thanks. I've got 250SA and 350SA and would love to try this f/4 super bokeh lens. :)

Wenye

hi Wenye,
I thought you wanted the Apo 1.4x tele-converter and the Superachromat 250mm F5.6 CFE and not the 4.0/350 on your email? If I see one I will send it your way.

Son