The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Epson Stylus Photo R2400 + extra inks, will ship. I will warranty.

tom in mpls

I am selling an Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Ink Jet Printer. This unit is in excellent condition and works flawlessly. The ink levels in the printer now are all nearly full, except for the cyan which is a little less than 50%. I also have a partial matte black cartridge (this cartridge is exchanged for the photo black cartridge when printing black & white photos). Included with the printer is a full set of unopened replacement cartridges for all 9 inks (photo black, light black, light light black, matte black, cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, and yellow). All ink cartridges are genuine Epson brand. I am selling the printer with ink cartridges installed plus the full set of extra inks. I have it listed on craigslist for $285 but will sell to FM member for $250.

I will warranty the printer for 90 days; if it fails, I will refund.

Local pick up is best. However I do have the original packaging and can ship; add $25 for UPS ground.

View attachment 47973View attachment 47976View attachment 47974View attachment 47975

Last edited: