The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! Lumix GH1 Kit with 14-140 Mega OIS Lens

GDI

I bought this GH1 Kit new and have not hacked it. It comes with the box and all accessories and is in Excellent Plus condition ( I can't many marks on it, just around the strap lugs! ). It does have a generic lens cap, I misplaced the original one day. It had been used very little - there are no problems with it at all!

It comes with Battery, charger, ac battery adapter, strap, body cap, all manuals and literature that came with it, and the box of course. It does not include the quick release plate shown in the pictures.

Please feel free to make an offer, but I think this is a very fair price for an excellent GH1 kit! I saw that bodies are going for $450 or so and the lens for around $700+

Paypal for payment and buyer pays shipping and insurance.

SOLD!

Last edited: