The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Medium Format

MP7

For sale are items I am not using:

1. Fuji 680GX Meter Prism 90 Degree.
Condition: Excellent
Price: $950

2. Hasselblad HC 210mm
Price: $1650

3. Hasselblad HC 28mm
Condition: Mint
Price: $3000

4. Hasselblad TSC 1.7x
Price: $3500

5. Hasselblad HC 80mm
Price: $790

6. Leaf AFi 7 digital back
Condition: Mint like new
Price: $8000

7. Leaf AFi 7 Mark II digital back
Condition: Mint like new
Price: $9500

8. Alpa TC12
Condition: Like new
Price: $1700

Last edited:

MP7

I am slowly but surely getting images as requested.

1. Fuji AE Finder III - this unit is extremely rare to find and one that was very difficult for me to put on sale here. I am sure the new owner will be proud to own it.

MP7

8. Alpa TC12 with box and front cover only as shown in the pictures but no additional adapter plate as some have asked for.

9. Cambo Schneider Apo Digitar 35 XL
Price: $2500

10. Cambo Rodenstock Apo Digaron-S 23mm
Price: $7000

11. Cambo WRS
Price: $2500

Last edited:

MP7

No. 9 and 11 (Schneider XL 35 + Cambo WRS-1000 + Phase One adapter plate) are sold to Guy.

2. Hasselblad HC 210mm with one slight ding shown in picture otherwise a mint lens. Currently it has only 680 shutter counts. This lens is a very sharp lens and underrated for sure.
Price: $1650

3. Hasselblad HC 28mm is mint with currently only 2600 shutter counts. This lens works great with the Hasselblad HTS1.5 for tilt function and other functions. This lens still has the original box.
Price: $3000

4. Hasselblad HTS1.5
This unit comes with the accessories for mounting the Hasselblad H camera. It is one of the most useful and compact unit in terms of what it can deliver for product and landscape photography. It is in mint condition. This unit works wonderful with HC lens such as the 2.8/80.
Price: $3500

5. Hasselblad HC 2.8/80.
This is one of the sharpest lens in Hasselblad line up. It is also wonderful to use for product application with the Hasseblad HTS1.5. This lens only has currently 1250 shutter counts. It is in excellent condition as seen on the image below.
Price: $790

MP7

More images to complete the listing and more images to come as needed.

also one more items that I bought and do not use,
12. Phase One AF 645 Camera.
Price: $1500

fotolli

I received the HC80 from MP7 and can only recommend him as a seller. Fast international shipping and superb packaging for a great lens.

Thumbs up!

No. 5 Hasselblad HC 80 is sold

More images for the Hasselblad HTS1.5

Last edited: