The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ANIB Leica Noctilux f/0.95

stereosaint

Unfortunately I'm forced to sell my like brand new lens due to an economical situation that has arisen.

I purchased the lens here in Norway and because we have such a high tax here, the price might seem high, but I am actually selling the lens for what I gave for it - $14000.

I'll throw in a BW 3 stop ND filter and a BW digital precision UV filter - I paid about $500 for those. These should sweeten the deal.

I prefer bank transfer but will accept paypal as long as the buyer pays for any fees. Buyer also pays for secure, insured shipping. I will make sure the lens, which is new in it's original packaging, is expertly and securely packaged.

If there's no interest on here i'll put it on ebay. It seems these are few and in demand these days. I know I waited a year for mine.

Last edited by a moderator: