The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 300mm 4.5

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hate to do this but just bought a Cambo tech cam and need to raise money. I bought this brand new from my dealer and used a couple times. This is a excellent copy as you can see on my Sensor plus tests recently on the digital review section of the forum. So have box , warranty cards and extra generic lens cap for it. I love this lens and trust me will buy one back but right now I need to pay the freight on the tech cam. I will ship for free in US only and price is 1650.00. This is LNIB folks

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/182433-REG/Mamiya_210_608_300mm_f_4_5_APO_LENS.html

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Mamiya 300mm 4.5

Okay folks this needs to be sold and your not going to find a better copy. This is my 3rd one. This one is stellar accepting offers. Going to UPS today and love to make one trip there.