The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 50/2.0 Planar (black) & ZM 28/2.8 Biogon (black)

maddoc

Zeiss ZM 50/2.0 Planar in black, bought new by me in the beginning of this year`s July. The warranty card is not filled in and it is sold with everything what was in the box including a UV filter for protection (mounted from day one). The lens is in excellent condition with barely visible signs of use and works very well. There is the slightest longitunal play of the focus ring (but not the lens barrel itself) which does not effect focusing. Aperture clicks perfectly into stops, blades are free from any wear or oil and glass is immaculate.

Asking price US$ 750.

Zeiss ZM 28/2.8 Biogon in black. I bought this lens used from MAP Camera in Tokyo last month used. It comes with everything that was in the box except for the warranty card and there is no original ZEISS front-cap (I will add a third-party front-cap for protection). This lens has a protection filter from the day I purchased it. The lens is in excellent condition, again with barely visible signs of use and immaculate glass. There is no wobble or play in this lens, focus is smooth and well damped. Aperture clicks firmly into stops and aperture blades are free from any sign of wear or oil.

Asking price is US$ 850

The ZM 21/25 lens shade I bought for usage with the ZM 28 Biogon and it works very well. I will either sell this separately for USD$ 80 or together with the ZM 28 Biogon for US$ 60.

Paypal only and prices include Paypal fees, I will ship with Japan Post (EMS, tracking and insurance) at cost. The usual price to USA or Europe is around US$ 25 ~ 30 for a lens of this size while Asia is usually a little cheaper.

I have described the items to my best knowledge so no returns please. Please ask me any questions about the lenses before commiting to buy by either email or PM.

This time I will not entertain any trades, sorry !

maddoc

ALL SOLD FS: Zeiss ZM 50/2.0 Planar (black) & ZM 28/2.8 Biogon (black)

The Zeiss ZM 28mm Biogon has also sold (eBay).