The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Toyo GII 4x5 view camera Superb condt.

cherrywood1

Hello, Its time for me to let go of my All Black Beautiful Toyo GII 4x5 large Format View Camera.
This camera was purchased new by me and was used only about 2 times a month to shoot my furniture.
The GII has the all metal Knobs unlike the eariler G that had only plastic knobs.
This Toyo is in mint mechanical condition and is spot on accurate and produces sharp exposures. Only a couple of black paint rub offs on the finish, other wise in Mint- condt. Bellows is like new, superb and flexible. Has the superb bright toyo ground glass in superb condt.

$500 for [4] 4x5 film holders and the Toyo Camera, plus shipping. Conusa only.PM me if interested and I will email you some photos. Have purchased here, fred miranda, mu43 and have 100% feedback on the bay.

PS. Also for sale i have a 250mm extension rail, cast alum Toyo copal #1 board, also Toyo reducer alum board for wista and linhof boards and one wista copal 0 board.

Finally also have the great Toyo folding focusing bellows for the back to focus without a focus cloth. It folds out and keeps out any light to allow easy focus with or/without a focus lope.PM me if you are interested in the extra parts listed above. This is not the hard fold out rear hood , its the flexible bellows type, most people do not know about this one, but its the best one for focusing ease.

Really would like this gear to go to a member here first, really a beautiful camera for this price, in first rate cond. , so let me know if you are serious and I will email you photos.
Thanks Dennis.

Last edited:

cherrywood1

Hello, Its time for me to let go of my All Black Beautiful Toyo GII 4x5 large Format View Camera.
This camera was purchased new by me and was used only about 2 times a month to shoot my furniture.
The GII has the all metal Knobs unlike the eariler G that had only plastic knobs.
This Toyo is in mint mechanical condition and is spot on accurate and produces sharp exposures. Only a couple of black paint rub offs on the finish, other wise in Mint- condt. Bellows is like new, superb and flexible. Has the superb bright toyo ground glass in superb condt.

$500 for [4] 4x5 film holders and the Toyo Camera, plus shipping. Conusa only.PM me if interested and I will email you some photos. Have purchased here, fred miranda, mu43 and have 100% feedback on the bay.

PS. Also for sale i have a 250mm extension rail, cast alum Toyo copal #1 board, also Toyo reducer alum board for wista and linhof boards and one wista copal 0 board.

Finally also have the great Toyo folding focusing bellows for the back to focus without a focus cloth. It folds out and keeps out any light to allow easy focus with or/without a focus lope.PM me if you are interested in the extra parts listed above. This is not the hard fold out rear hood , its the flexible bellows type, most people do not know about this one, but its the best one for focusing ease.

Really would like this gear to go to a member here first, really a beautiful camera for this price, in first rate cond. , so let me know if you are serious and I will email you photos.
Thanks Dennis.
Added a photo of the TOYO GII. Thanks Dennis