The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH-2 with 14-45 Lens, Nikon F6

wjlapier

Two cameras for sale.

I still use my GF1 more than the GH-2 and am not really a video shooter, so the GH-2 and 14-45 lens is for sale. I'm the original owner of the GH-2. It came with a 14-42 lens which I promptly sold. Everything about the camera is near perfect. I take great care of my stuff and keep them in a camera bag when not in use. Lens is near perfect with the exception of a tiny ding in the rear cap. Camera will come with box and all boxed items. Lens has front and rear cap, hood, and pouch. $900 s/p in CONUS.

Nikon F6. No box or orignal strap--I have the original F6 front cap. I purchased it from jonmanjiro at RFF with in the last year--came from Japan. He had a Nikon split image screen installed--not sure of the model number, but it works well with my few AIS lenses I own. Confirms with the green dot. Condition is Mint-. I have a bunch of Duracell batteries it uses I'll include. $1175 s/p in CONUS.

My feedback on fredmiranda in flawless at 106 positive transaction, and I've done a few here, and some over at RFF over the years. Same username as here.

Thanx--Bill

wjlapier

Price drop on the GH-2 kit to $850. The F6 is withdrawn. Same S/P CONUS unless international buyer wants to pay for expedited shipping with tracking info.