The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100

jsnack

FOR SALE: A, nice, clean, Fuji X100. It has less than 1000 shots on it.

It comes complete with all the original accessories including the box.

I will also be including 2 after market batteries, and an after-market battery charger...the kind with just the two prongs (instead of the cord). Of course the Fuji charger with the cord is included as well.

Also included is the Fuji Filter adapter (no hood). This is the "Fuji" adapter...not an after market one.

Camera is in perfect condition except for a tiny...less than 1/8 inch slight scratch in the very lower, left hand corner of the LCD. You can only see it with the camera turned off.

Price for everything is $1200.00 shipped in the USA only.

I prefer PayPal using the gift option, or, the buyer can add 3% if they want to use the traditional PayPal.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
+1 Terry, besides Paypal gift does not offer the buyer protection of regular Paypal and is against Paypal's policies for this sort of transaction.
-bob

jsnack

What I'm trying to do is avoid the PayPal charge. If anyone would like to add 3% that's fine with me.

So, yes, I'll gladly accept regular PayPal if the buyer would like to add the 3% PayPal charge.

I have 100% feedback on Ebay under the same name...jsnack.

My website is here: http://www.thelostcompass.net/index.php

Last edited: