The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8, Canon 17 TS-E, Zeiss 18/4 ZM, Epson viewer

GarethC

I bought an M9 so I either sell this stuff or a kidney.

Zeiss ZM 18/4. Mint, rarely used, will see even less use on the M9 and something has to give. Comes with a box, no viewfinder, no photos, it’s mint. For photos go to Adorama, it looks just like that. $1,000 plus shipping
Canon 17/4 Tilt shift. Bought it used a few months ago and ran maybe 10 shots through it. It is a truly beautiful lens with great output but I have a Zeiss 21/2.8 ZE so it’s just too close and something has to give. This is an expensive paperweight. All boxes, pouch etc. Again, this is pristine. Have the tilt and shift in the same orientation but they can be easily changed back again. $2200 plus shipping

Epson P5000 viewer with 80 gb hard drive. Probably had this about a year and never used it, seemed a good idea when I bought it but generally even if I shoot aggressively I can’t even get close to needing it. Mint condition. 80 gb hard drive. $200 plus shipping

No Paypal, I’d prefer a wire or money order or draft or cheque or cash or bullion. I’m shipping from Canada, I’d prefer to sell within Canada but am ok with Iceland or Namibia or the US. Fred Miranda feedback exceeds 100 so I’m not going anywhere.

Last edited: