The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35mm summilux pre-asph

khc1013

after the 21SA, now it's time for the 35'lux pre-A

-35mm summilux pre-asph. mechanical works as it used to be. just did a closely inspection. there are few super fine light scratches, finer than hair. some dust inside and wears on body. nothing affect performance. check my link down there. come with original front cap, 12504 hood and a leitz uva filter. CLA last year by sherry.
it was my peanut butter and jelly lens. love it. LOVE IT. If i didn't need the money, i wouldn't get rid of it. Been using my 35'cron asph more nowadays. i know i will regret selling it once i go back to film. oh well.
sample images here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/khc1013/tags/leica35mmsummilux/

originally asking for $1700 because of the scratches. asking for $1300 net to me. price to go.

Thanks for looking :)

Re: FS: 35mm summilux pre-asph

Hi Anthony

I want to buy your lens, can you send it to denmark ? or can I pay you with paypal ..

khc1013

Re: FS: 35mm summilux pre-asph

thanks for all the interests!
slow replying all the pms
pending payment from impo.
if not hearing back from him tonight will go to next in line.
thank you all for looking :)