The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus XZ-1

For sale is my Olympus XZ-1 complete in original box as shipped, only has a couple hundred shots on it and is as new. $360 delivered in the USA, Paypal OK. I have 480 all positive feed backs on Ebay under user name tmessenger also all positive feed back on Fred Miranda under same user name.

Tim Messenger
Fairfield, IA

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Tim, I'll buy this from you, if it's still available. I will be coming to the U S (AZ) 6th September; I can pay now, and you can ship to a friend's address there, if that works for you. PP is fine. Cheers, Kit

NOW SOLD!

Tim, I'll buy this from you, if it's still available. I will be coming to the U S (AZ) 6th September; I can pay now, and you can ship to a friend's address there, if that works for you. PP is fine. Cheers, Kit

Kit I've sent you a pm with my paypal info, just include the address in a note where you want me to ship it to.

Thanks Tim

Last edited: