The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sale Pending- Leica 90 mm f/2.8 Elmarit E46 (Black Anodized)

ashwinrao1

Title says it all. I just purchased some nice high end audio equipment, so to help defray the cost of that gear, I will need to sell this lens.

Up for sale is my mint minus condition Leica Elmarit 90 mm f/2.8 E46, with telescoping hood. There are a few small pinpoint blemishes in the paint, not really brassing, but present and disclosed, nonetheless, but the lens looks great and has been well cared for. This is the latest version of this lens, prior to its discontinuation. Glass is perfect, and the lens will come with a B+W UV MRC 46 mm filter (retails for $50+). No oil on the blades. Focussing ring is smooth and aperture clicks are solid. As I have the 90 APO-Summicron, I don't need both lenses (though I certainly will regret selling this as soon as it leaves my hands...LOL)...

The lens comes with original leather case, packaging and original box (as you can see in the images. It is NOT 6-bit coded.

I'm selling the lens, box, case, etc...for $1500 plus shipping (another $50 usually). CONUS Sale only, i.e. only within the continental U.S.. Price is firm.

Pics of the lens, etc...

Thanks,
Ashwin

Last edited: