The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The last of my Leica R stuff has to go : -(

fotografz

Was keeping these, but a new water purification system, dishwasher, washer & dryer ... home stuff that the "boss of me" insisted on ... plus finalizing my Hensel location lighting kit ... has conspired to place beloved, but under-used gear up for sale :(

Leica R 35/1.4 non-ROM (my favorite 35mm SLR lens of all time) .... $1,275.

Leica R 80/1.4 ROM (my favorite in this focal length of all time) ... $1,325.

Leitz 135/2.8 (liked this lens for portraits more than the 180/2.8 APO I had) ... $375.

Telyt 500/8 mirror (a particularly good copy, lots of snap for a Mirror, fun lens ) .... $550.

Leitz E67 UVa filter ... Free to first one that buys the 35 or 80.

Brightscreen eyepiece Magnifier for R8/R9 ... $115. shipped in CUSA (costs $192. new on sale, normally $239.)

The whole lot sold together ... $3,100. (Whole lot purchaser takes precedence over breaking up the lot.)

Paypal accepted if you pay the fees. PayPal e-check, or personal check, accepted but you have to wait for it to clear before I ship. Shipping and insurance extra ... except for the Brightscreen mag.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Peter the 80mm is a sweet heart also. Soft very wide open but has a special look to it, loved that lens. You will also love the 35 lux

Nitnaros

Yeah, the 80mm must be great.

But I need a starter lens that gives me visually some "breathing" room for more general purpose shooting. Too bad there is no 24/1.4 (Canon obviously has one), particularly with the 1.37 crop of the DMR.

I wait until the 80mm gets cheaper...

Peter

fotografz

Yeah, the 80mm must be great.

But I need a starter lens that gives me visually some "breathing" room for more general purpose shooting. Too bad there is no 24/1.4 (Canon obviously has one), particularly with the 1.37 crop of the DMR.

I wait until the 80mm gets cheaper...

Peter
I wouldn't count on the 80/1.4 ROM in this condition getting cheaper than this price.