The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 21mm and 28mm lenses

mjm6

Folks,

I have a few lenses to sell, because I have shifted my SLR lenses around a bit...

The first is the Leica R 21mm Super Angulon f4 lens. It is in excellent optical shape, and the barrel is in pretty good shape as well, but is not going to win any beauty pageants. The lens functions perfectly, and takes very nice images, with a nice density falloff into the corners that is characteristic of this lens.

Note that both the hood and the front lens cap are included (both of which can be hard to find if you don't have them). Also, a rear cap is included.

Overall, I am very happy with the performance, but I wanted something a little wider, so I picked up a 19mm Leica to use instead.

I'd like $600 plus shipping and PP in the US. I'd prefer to not ship overseas, but will do so if there is no interest here.

Here's a few photos:

Next, a 28mm Elmarit lens (the Series 7 Version)

This is nice as well, but I upgraded to the Version II lens, so this one is not needed. Optically, I think that with the exception of a stop or two from wide open, this lens is the equal of the newer (much more expensive, and heavier) lens. I probably should keep this one and sell the other one, but I'm going to hold onto the newer one for now.

This one include the hood and front cap, and also rear cap.

Optically in great shape, and the barrel is pretty clean as well.

This one is made in Germany, I'm not sure if they all were on this lens or not.

I'd like to get $375 plus shipping and PP in the US.

Here's some photos:

Please PM or email if interested.

---Michael

mjm6

I've gotten a bunch of PM's and emails on the lens so please be patient while I respond to them all.

Thanks,

---Michael