The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8

zyl8tr

FS Leica M8 in excellent condition. Some brassing shows on the top and bottom plate but no nicks or paint chips. Overall in great condition. I bought this earlier this year and the original owner told me it has 15k actuations. I have since used it maybe 2k more actuations. The LCD screen is free of scratches and very clean. The previous owner had sent this M8 back to Leica for service and it shows. The pictures are very clean and focus is spot on. Sensor is clean and shows no marks in the pictures. I am very finicky and noticed that the wheel on the back of the camera is not smooth but functions 100%. This M8 will come with original box and all accessories, manuals, cds, etc. Included is one genuine Leica battery. I would rate this camera at 9.0

$2400.00 net. Shipping included in the US only. 415/2990197

$2500.00 with shown grip.