The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Elinchrom 600RX Kit - Blow Out Deal

John Black

I have way too much lighting gear and need to some stuff. This is being sold as a package deal and is a US ONLY sale. Canada is not a US territory!

(2) 600RX monolights - home use only, about 3 years old - Boxed, power cords, manuals and sync cables
(2) 26x26" Portalite Softboxes, Packaged, Un-opened, never used
(2) Manfrotto 367B 9 Foot Stands, Boxed, Un-opened, never used

I am the original owner of the 600RX's; they were purchased new from B&H for ~$900 per head. The lights were used at home only and look like new. They have not been dropped or abused. They will be packed in their original boxes with the protective covers.

The total package deal is $1100 shipped and paypal'd within the Continental US. Alaska and Hawaii will be $40 more due to the added shipping cost.

jagsiva

I have way too much lighting gear and need to some stuff. This is being sold as a package deal and is a US ONLY sale. Canada is not a US territory!
Call me and remind me to slit my wrists if we are.....Not sure any of us Canucks ever thought or think we are a US territory, perhaps the recent flux of immigrants we have had from the US think so. If shipping to Canada is not your thing why not just say so?

Apologies to all my neighbours (yes, we spell it in English!) in the sunny south, but this is just ridiculous and offensive.

Cheers!