The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M-Hexanon 50mm F/2

LeicaFan

Hi guys,

It pains me to sell this lens, but I have the opportunity to buy the Elmar that I've been looking for and I cannot justify having 2 50's.

Konica really got it right with the M-Hexanon line of lenses. The build quality is awesome, focus is smooth, and the aperture dial moves easily and everything clicks into place perfectly. Compared to the Leica Summicron, the Hexanon is a phenomenal value.

My copy is as good as it gets. I'd rate it at 99.5% new condition - it looks new. Included are the front and rear caps, as well as the leather pouch. I am asking $700 for the lens.

Please PM me with any questions.

Pictures will be taken in the morning.

Thanks,
Wes

kebebe

Hey Wes. I am in Los Angeles too. Lens is interesting and I have 2 Konica already 35mm UC f2 and 50 f1.2.

Can we meet and I take some quick shoots to see how it look?

Kebebe