The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A850, 50mm 1.7, 70-210mm f4

jcmarney

Still in search of the right combo for me right now. This was my second time owning an A850, and it is still an awesome camera, but I think I want to go a bit smaller.

A850 is in like new condition- recently picked up here on GetDPI. About 5500 shots on it according to the file numbers. Comes with everything as new except the neck strap.
- $1685 shipped/paypal'd

Minolta 50mm f1.7 - This is one of those "gotta-have" lenses for Sony/Minolta. What I have on the A850 most of the time. Physical condition is maybe 7/10, but mechanics and image quality are fine. - $70 shipped/paypal'd

Minolta 70-210 f4 "Beercan" - This is also a must-have lens for this system. Focusing is a little noisy, and again, physical condition is probably 6.5-7/10, but the images are great, even at F4. - $130 shipped/paypal'd

Or take it all for $1825 shipped/paypal'd

US only.

PM if interested.

jcmarney

Thought I was withdrawing this, but looks like I still need to sell.
$1595 for the body, $1725 for all!

flipflop

You may want to check ebay for selling prices....Also take into account the fees you are going pay on ebay, then subtract the fees from the selling price to come up with an accurate forum sale price. Just an idea?

Best of luck and nice gear!

rollsman44

Does the camera have a pc connector ? I use a flash with a pc cord
Are all the lenses manual focus? I am interested. Thanks

rollsman44

I am work now( 3pm) mon 10/17 I will be home appr. 4:30 East daylight time. I will get back to you then. Thanks, Dennis